Christmas – the season of gifts and giving – is the perfect time to launch campaigns based on promotional merchandise. It’s a feel-good holiday that can be used to thank clients for their continued patronage or to thank the staff for their hard work.
We recommend looking beyond Christmas-themed gifts as giveaways. You could show your creative side by opting for products that are useful, fun, funny, or memorable. Featured in our inventory are thousands of products your customers and employees will love receiving during Christmas. We have listed a few of them here to help you make an informed decision.
- Colorful & exciting mugs: There is always room for a classy mug in someone’s life. A mug is an inanimate object people get easily attached to. You could opt for a product like the 11 oz. Full-Color White Executive Mug and get your branding featured in the entire surface area. If you want to appear less conspicuous, opt for mugs such as the 12 oz Santos Ceramic Mug, the Laguna Travel Mug, or the 14 oz. Two-Tone Bistro Mug.
- Giveaways that put instant smiles on faces: Christmas is a feel-good holiday. Why not use products that are genuinely funny to leverage some of that goodwill? You won’t go wrong with the Original Bend-A-Pen. It features an award-winning design that has a bendable body and arms. The feet serve as a stand and cap. The MopToppers® Phone Holder is another funny-looking product worthy of your attention. It serves as both a mobile device holder and screen cleaner.
Since it’s the end of the year, the Murphy’s Law Appointment Calendar can also do wonders for your brand. It features a great cartoon for every month and can provide you with valuable visibility all through the year.
- Spacious bags: A top-quality and spacious bag can win hearts in no time. Explore the wide range of bags in our inventory, including backpacks, totes, duffels, cooler bags, travel bags, laptop bags, and travel wallets. Some recommendations include the Graphite Deluxe 15″ Computer Backpack, the Nonwoven Lunch Bag, and the Fun Tote Bag (Screenprint).
- Delicious chocolates: There are plenty of delicious treats in our inventory, including Hershey Kiss Singles, M&M’s – Plain in Small Label Pack, and Miniature Hershey Singles. These products are light on the tummy and low on calories. You could also opt for gum, candy jars, cookies, nuts & pretzels, and mints from our inventory.
- Useful stationery items: We have pens, notebooks, journals, post-it notes, jotter pads, document holders, business card holders, and other useful stationery items you could give away as Christmas freebies. These products can do a good job of highlighting your brand at work or home.
The Pedova™ Soft Bound JournalBook™ is a good buy. Other recommendations include the Bic® 4″ x 3″ Notepads (50 Sheets), Pocket-Sized Spiral Jotter Notepad w/ Pen, and Vinyl Binder 1″ Ring.
If you wish to stay traditional, we recommend Christmas themed giveaways such as the following:
- 25″ Round Shatterproof Ornament
- Wood Ornament
- Merry Christmas Coloring Book
- Shatter Resistant Flat Round Ornament
We hope you, your family, and your business have a memorable Christmas. Cheers to you from the Promo Direct family. We wish you a lot of success for your future marketing campaigns – get in touch with us if you need any Christmas marketing ideas!