The festive season is here! The spirit of goodwill and gifting will continue throughout December. Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and several other observances make this month perfect not just for family get-togethers and fun parties but promotional campaigns as well!
This infographic features observances and holidays as well as custom gifts you can use to get started on your brand promotion.
- Read a New Book Month: The Bookmark Magnilensdoubles up as a bookmark, ruler, and magnifying lens. It is a great way to promote a store, business or encourage a reading habit!
- National Handwashing Awareness Week: Let customers know that you care for them with the citrus-scented 1 oz. Compact Hand Sanitizer Bottle.
- Human Rights Week: The Classic Cinch Up Backpackfeatures a large main compartmentand makes a great holiday gift choice for your customers, volunteers, and employees!
- Hanukkah: Convey your wishes for Hanukkah while helping recipients access their way in the dark with the Bright Mite LED Flashlight
- World Aids Day: Show your support for World Aids Day by handing out the Bic® Calendar Magnetto thetarget audience.
- National Cookie Day: This Rectangle Cookieis a great way to express your ‘thanks’ to employees and customers for being loyal to your brand.
- Christmas: Spread holiday cheer and make recipients feelwell-appreciated with the 16 oz. Blue Monday Travel Tumbler.
- New Year’s Eve: Reinforce business relationsand wish a year of happiness to employees and business associates with the 7.8-oz Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt.
So, which of these giveaways are you going to include in your marketing mix? Tell us your suggestions.
Need more ideas? Browse our website or contact our customer support specialists to find holiday gifts, service and recognition awards, apparel, and sports events that suit your requirements and make your brand a success!